- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities
- Set up staging area and equipment for each project
- Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns)
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown to leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance
- Understand and follow safety and risk management guidelines on the job site, in the office, and while traveling
- Effective oral communication
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to travel locally and out of state as necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)