Primary Role: Manage production crews and jobs according to SERVPRO® procedures. Assign and coordinate jobs with crews. Keep Operations Manager, General Manager, or Owner updated on production, as appropriate. Supervise job scheduling, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job files, supervise production and monitor jobs from start to finish. Resolve problems quickly as they arise. Perform production work as needed. Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates. Monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs ensuring customer needs are met. Communicate and establish rapport with commercial, insurance, and residential customers.
• Effective oral communication and basic math skills.
• Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred but not required.
• Lift a minimum of 50lbs regularly, occasionally up to 100lbs with assistance.
• Climb ladders, work at ceiling heights and work in tight spaces (crawl spaces & attics).
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a valid Oregon Driver License and insurable driving record.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
• Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
• Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
• Perform production processes following company production guidelines per work order and crew chief directions.
• Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Starting wage - $18-$20
• 6 paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• Sick pay
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)