HIRING BONUS OF $500 AFTER 6 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT
Production Technician Requirements:
- Effective oral communication and basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and insurable driving record
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and a background check
Production Technician Job Duties:
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs regularly, occasionally up to 100lbs with assistance.
- Climb ladders, work at ceiling heights and work in tight spaces (crawl spaces & attics).
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up the staging area and equipment for each project.
- Perform production processes following company production guidelines per work order and crew chief directions.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Other duties assigned.
Production Technician Schedule:
Days and hours: 40 hours per week, Emergency Restoration services operate 24 hours per day 7 days per week. The days and time for employee schedule fluctuate upon job needs. Must be willing to work on call, including nights & weekends.
Starting wage: $15/hour+benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)