Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Fire Restoration Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and smoke damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, Health Insurance, PTO, a retirement plan and the opportunity to learn and grow.
• Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment products, and supplies needed for each project.
• Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
• Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
• Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
• Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
• Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance. Position Requirements
• Effective oral communication
• Basic math skills
• Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
• High school diploma/GED
• IICRC certifications preferred
• Ability to lift a minimum of 25-50 pounds regularly
• Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
• Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
• Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
• Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable lawPay Rate
Competitive, based on experience, with possibility of overtime pay and increases based on merit.
SERVPRO® of Denver East is an EOE M/F/D/V employer