Primary Roles and Responsibilities
1. Customer Satisfaction
- Management of the customer experience and overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage all warranty activities.
- Evaluate and sell projects.
- Educate customers on the restoration process.
3. Project Responding and Planning
- Identify and document project scope of work.
- Maintain customer and client communications.
- Write and review estimates.
- Obtain customer and client agreement on scope and estimate.
- Ensure proper permits are acquired.
4. Project Execution
- Review budgets.
- Create project schedule and timeline.
- Identify and qualify subcontractors and resource providers.
- Negotiate terms and set expectations with customers and clients.
Necessary Experience and Skill Set
• Minimum 3 years of previous restoration project management experience is a MUST
• Effective written and oral communication
• Intermediate math skills
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)